Sunday, October 15, 2006

Me against the world

Seems like the world is conspiring against me these days. Nothing is going my way. Everything is pissing me off.

No acceptance letters yet. The haze. Buses and trains taking forever to arrive. Traffice lights that turn amber or red when I'm near. Liverpool drawing, AT HOME, to BLACKBURN. This damn cough. Dumbasses right in front of me in the queue taking forever to accomplish whatever they were queueing for. The computer acting up. Parents nagging ceaslessly and needlessly. The heat here. Prices. Bills that appear from nowhere. My fitness. Morons that block my light source when I'm reading on the bus. The list goes on.

I know I sound like I need to take a chill pill, but I don't wanna.

Anger... drives me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home