Sunday, September 10, 2006

Greetings from the Golden State

Just awoke from a nice long nap. It's around 1745 now here. 15 hour flight. Bleh.

Wanted to take lots of pics but my camera began fritzing out. Don't know why. Have to send for servicing when I get back. More money spent. Yay.

Anyway, here's what little I could take.
Our Aircraft waiting at Narita


Narita International Airport, Tokyo. Wasn't much else to shoot.

My seat for the second leg. Couldn't take any pics during the first leg.

Wanted to take the sunrise, but got distracted by a little something called V for Vendetta. But the morning sky is also pretty.

I'm a slob. Heh.

Partly cloudy my ass.

First glimpses of land

Surburbs

San Mateo Bridge. I'm amazed at this piece of engineering (takes ten minutes at 90 miles per hour to cross it!) and wanted to take more but my camera conked out again at this point.

That's all for now. Will post more if I get my camera working again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home