Monday, August 28, 2006

My name... is Neo

Just back from a run. I'm dripping sweat all over the keyboard but I don't give a shit. there ain't jack to watch on TV and I have to wait for my body to cool down before having a bath so I figured that I might as well do today's post now.

Got a little scare this morning when I switched my PC on, there was a sound emanating from it that I don't normally hear and when XP came on I had no control of the mouse and keyboard. Opened it up and poked around. Worked fine after that but i still don't know what happened so I guess it's time to backup my data. Which is a huge pain in the ass cause I have more than 200 gigs to backup.

Got a letter from CPF tell me I have to repay my pop's CPF account just under $6k for my poly fees(Plus interest! 500 bucks! For two years!). As regular commiserators of my sorry-ass life would know, I'm pretty much flat broke. Went to my parents groveling for help and after some blahblahblah about my NSF pay(What pay?! It's an allowance.), they let me use my uni money to repay that loan. Guess I'll have to skip a meal or two or 1,200 over there. Thanks ah, Gahmen!

Took a break from running on Sat because my legs hurt like hell while running on Fri, and didn't run yesterday because I went to the "training" session yesterday for the job at the end of the month(Selling laptops at COMEX, if anybody wants to know). That slackness took its toll and I felt punished every step I ran today. But at least I knew I was running off the bingeing during the chalet and yesterday's Carl's Jr(It's been a long time, okay?).

Was digging for info to use as ammo to blindside some poor dumbass into buying from me during the PC fair(I know I'm bad, but I need the money, okay? Save your ethical bullshit for somebody who has cash to burn. Money can't buy everthing but you can't get jack without money), when I got tired and decided to take a break. For some reason I went to Mr Miyagi's and started digging through his archives. I discovered My Heritage nestled amongst his numerous posts and had some fun with it. Renée, when you called me I was doing this so you'll have to forgive me for being distracted. This shit is way too funny. Here are some of the results I got:


























Had myself a grand time giggling away at those. Pathetic, I know, but when you're bored out of your mind even the simplest crap amuses you, y'know? And for the record, I don't think I look like any of them.

P.S. Hmmm a huge gap has appeared between the main body of text and the pictures. It looked fine when I previewed it, and I'm sure it has to do with the table, but I'm too lazy to go debug.

P.P.S. Note to guys reading this. Wear a shirt when cooking. Sizzling oil and bare skin aren't exactly best friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home