Friday, September 08, 2006

Happy Birdae, Brudder!

Happy Birdae, Brudder!

Anyway, passed my Final yesterday, so now I'll have to clear my lessons when I get back from the States then I can get a crack at TP, then hopefully a licence. I am so sick at not being able to drive. It would have been cool to be able to drive during this trip.

Thanks GJ, Lindsay, Renée, Xian and Leonard for the "Tua Beh大马"! I absolutely adore it! I've always wanted one but it was always out of budget. And I apologise for making you guys scramble to accomodate my schedule to include me in the celebrations. Sorry!

Sir Chun Rong, I know that I promised to attend your birthday celebration, but I'm sorry I won't be able to because I'm flying off tomorrow. And a Happy Birthday to you too!

Went to eat zhi cha at Cuppage again. Then pool at Marina because we missed our planned movie timeslot.

Got back around 1:30 and bed at 2. Tossed and turned until 5, I think. Same shit, different day.

This post will be the last for a few days, I think. I'll post when I'm able in the States.

I think closure's overrated. I'm more of a fan of open-ended, unrequited love. - Seth Cohen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home