Monday, October 23, 2006

I Love Soh.

My mp3 player's dying.

It's served me faithfully for 4 years now, but the battery's running flat real fast, the audio jack's all staticky now, and sometimes, while playing a song, it would skip to another song, while the display insists that it's still playing the first song, and it sometimes refuses to work past the boot up screen, so I have for the battery to run flat before recharging it and being able to use it again.

And don't even make me mention the screwed up software Philips makes me use to input songs. Slow, buggy and it can only put songs in. It can't take them out. So when my old hdd went boom, I lost most of my mp3s. Ripping cds all over again is a pain in the ass, so I only rip those that I want to listen to.

But now, my dear platoon mate Soh has given my faithful mp3 a new lease of life, of sorts. He provided me with this. Silly me. If Philips' software sucked so much, there was bound to be people a hell lot more talented than I am at programming who were as frustrated as I was with the software. I should have thought of it and searched for this myself eons ago.

But that still won't alleviate the wear and tear I've inflicted on it over the years. So I've decided to relegate it to jogging duty and replace it with an Ipod. Waitaminute I hear you say. Where the hell am I gonna get the cash to do that? haven't I been complaining of being broke?

Well, I've just thought of my ERS. I got them about two years ago and haven't cashed them in yet. Totally forgot about them.

I'm gonna get a job too. Went to Chun Boon's office today to fill in some forms. He works for a temp agancy you see, so if you're in need of a part time job, call Recruit Express and look for Jason. He'll hook you up.

And thanks to Syah for introing me to Funeral for a Friend's History. Can't stop playing it now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home