Sunday, August 13, 2006

Len Wiseman is a lucky b******

Watched Click with GJ, Lindsay and Xian at Great World City. Quite a meaningful, if predictable, movie with it's touching parts. I actually teared up a little, something I have not done since my grandma's demise. Kate Beckinsale is so hot man. Len Wiseman is a lucky b******.

GJ rented a car today after passing his TP yesterday. Way to go, Brudder.

We then proceeded to Cuppage for dinner, where Renée joined us. Zhi Cha. Cost me 13 bucks #$@%%@#$#$@@#. Already told GJ I was broke still bring me go eat Zhi Cha. Food was pretty good though.

They wanted to go to Boat Quay for after dinner drinks but it was quite packed and they couldn't find a parking spot. Heng ah. Or else have to spend more. Ended up Driving to Lindsay's home and tuanging below her block with a few drinks we got at 7-11.

Okay tired. Don't wanna write any more. Night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home