Friday, August 11, 2006

Chasing Yusof bin Ishak

Dragged my ass to the gym this morning. I didn't feel like going but forced myself to go so that I can have more choices when I shop. I'm sick of eyeing an item but discovering that I don't look good in it of worse I can't squeeze my ass into it. Got damn shack after an hour (Weak!) and it was going to rain anyway so I left. True enough it did soon, real heavy like, and I hauled ass back to my block. The sole of my shoe came off in the process. Went back later and retraced my steps to see if I could find it and superglue it back or something, but no such luck. I can't afford another pair of shoes! @#$%$%##$#$.

Which brings me to another point. My bank account is running dangerously low. $@#$@#%@. Have to stop shopping for the time being. Bleh. Lucky Don had a friend who was recruiting for a PC fair end of the month. Hope I can sell more so that I can get the commission. I simply have to get me too much crap!

Saw a watch I liked yesterday and I wanted to see if I could get it cheaper on ebay or yahoo. Found it, but saw another nicer one by puma. Went to the puma site to get a better look, couldn't see any watches, but stumbled onto something they call "Mongolian Shoe Buffet". Tried my hand at it and came up with this:



I like it, but of course, I'm broke. #@%#$^^$#$^#$$#%^@#%@#!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home