Sunday, December 24, 2006

All packed up and no where to go.

GJ made plans months ago for a whole ging gang of us to celebrate Christmas on Sentosa together, even renting a car and all, but as the day drew closer it looked less and less likely that we were going to be able to proceed on them due to the heavens pissing on us for the past week or so.

True enough, a deluge drenched our little island again yesterday. Went out a little earlier to get Need for Speed: Carbon after I got a tip off from Soh(Thanks!)that a Collector's Edition copy was sighted at the Toa Payoh Comics Connection. Sky had a greyish pallor when I entered the shop, but it wasn't raining yet, but in the five minutes I took to locate the game and purchase it, the floodgates were cranked wide open. ^(^&*(()&^* weather. Game's great fun though. Having a ball of a time with it.

To cut a long grandfudder story short, met up with them, made alternative plans, ended up walking around the City Hall area and watching Night at the Museum. Pretty funny movie, thought I have to add in a caveat that you gotta leave your brain at the door. I did, and it tickled me pink. I chortled numerous times and roared with laughter once or twice. Haven't many movies in the last coupla years that have made me laugh that loud. Go catch it if you can. :)

All in all not too bad, considering we made up most of the plan on the fly. Rounded up a fun day having dinner at Cuppage and cracking jokes in the car on the way home.

Thanks Lindsay, GJ and Xian for the Puma sneakers and the Pool jacket! Hope you guys take as much delight in your gifts as I do mine.

Don't got to go to work tomorrow. Woohoo!

And to finish up, I'd like to wish all, big and small, a very Merry Christmas!

Don², Happy Birthday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home