Sunday, December 17, 2006

YP-1U

Was reading the papers today when I saw an ad of a 512MB mp3 player retailing at $59 at Best Denki. First 20 customers only. Usual price $199. Figured it was a pretty good deal so went out a little earlier to get it.

It's a Samsung YP-1U. Haven't really used it yet, just filled it with my usual running (Read:noisy) tracks and charged it. Hopefully I'll get a chance to test it soon. Maybe tomorrow. Please don't rain tomorrow. My ass is getting huge.

Met up with Leslie and 369 after that. Had fun ribbing 369 with "ORD loh!" remarks and listening to him complain about contact tracing every weekend and a AAO recall with tech deployment yesterday(Weekend burnt! Song boh?!). Heh. My days of being a slave of the SAF are over. ORD loh!

I get to get off work earlier than usual tomorrow. Got arrowed to go to some cohesion thing at Marina. Pariss. I get to work at 0830, head off to Marina at 1100, and then home at 1500. Pretty good deal, but the downside is that GJ couldn't come with us. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home