Wednesday, November 22, 2006

1¢ every six seconds

That's how much I earn now. Kinda depressing isn't it, both the amount I'm paid and the fact that I'm bored enough to calculate how much I'm earning a second.

I think it's the hair. Syah called it "emo". I'm just sick of having to run a hand through it when the wind blows and messes it up. It's starting to fritz at the ends too. Maybe I'll take a leaf from Don²'s book and chop it all off.

I'll see.

7 working days left. Got offered an extension to my contract today but I turned it down. Administrative sai kang at shit pay.

No way, José. Thanks, but no thanks.

Edit: Posted the above in the office this morning, and when I went to check on it couple of minutes later I realised the banner was cut off a little at the top. It looked fine on my own system as I run my screen at 1280x1024. The laptop in the office ran at 1024x768, which I think most of you do. So I clipped a little off so that you guys can get the full picture. Will check again in the office tomorrow. If you guys think my banner looks a little funny in the future, please do pop me a comment or email or msn me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home