Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Level 1 Office Drone

How's that for a D&D character? If you have no idea what the heck am I talking about, you're not geeky enough. :D

Signed a new contract yesterday with another company. Job scope looks much better, ditto pay, and the people over there are actually around my age so it's gonna be easier to communicate. Plus I already know some people inside. Thanks for the invite, Meifang!

My iPod is running at half batt today because of a certain incident last night and I couldn't charge it by the time I got back. Certain to run flat before 1800 today. *coughGJIWantATreatcough*

Edit: Poking around, I stumbled upon Wet²'s blog. It's empty for now but I'll just add it in.

1 Comments:

At 11:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey i have added some stuff to my blog la... nothing much actually.. but you want to have a look.. go ahead ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home