Monday, November 20, 2006

Prison Break Junkie

Another start to another boring day, nay, week of work. At least on Friday I'll be heading over to Chun Boon's to hand in them timesheets, and finally be paid for all this boredom.

Weekend was a mixed bag, with me staying home all day and Liverpool drawing in a game that they held by the cojonés. But the good thing was that I started on Prison Break and I simply couldn't stop. Sure, it's littered with glaring mistakes , clichés and Deus Ex Machina, but it's presented in a way that still intrigued and drew me in. I'm lucky I can just pop disc after disc in to unravel the story. I'll go insane if I have to wait week after week to find out what's gonna happen next. I had half a mind to blow off work today to finish whatever I have left. I'll have a long day ahead before I can go back and continue.

Where are thou, 1800hrs?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home