Sunday, November 05, 2006

That's the last time Teddy Bear's picking the movie

Heh. Great weekend. Just came back from an outing with Teddy Bear, Xiao Hong, Shichao, Soh, Ah Chan, Mingrui and Kotek. Heh. Had a ball of a time.

Watched a crappy movie though, The Covenant aka Dragon Ball Z. Teddy Bear's idea. Totally predictable bullshit. I saw "Directed by Renny Harlin" in the opening credits and said "Uh oh" to myself. That's the last freakin' time he's picking the movie. Everybody gave him hell once the lights turned on in the theater. Hilarious.

Liverpool also won 2-0 against Reading. I know they're shit and it was at home, but I'm happy nonetheless after our recent shitty form.

And to round off the great weekend, I FINALLY GOT MY IPOD! I WUV IT! APPLE ROCKS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home