Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Why I'm getting my fat ass outta here, Part II

Before we begin, do me a favor and reach for today's Home section. Flip to page H5 and read the part under Teen blogger counselled for "elitist" remarks(Why does elitist have to be quoted? Afraid of daddy, SPH? Oh, yeah. You were always G man's bitch.)

Done? If you wanna read what she-who-must-not-be-named(I don't want this post to be tracked)posted, go to technorati and look.

If you want to read what Derek Wee originally posted, here you go.

Now, slamming her now would be fashionable, I don't deny that. But I don't do things because everybody else is doing that. I do things because I want to. And this just plain pisses me off.

My parents always taught me how I behave is a reflection of them and how they brought me up. In my eyes, this little rant speaks volumes about the environment that shaped her psyche, namely, home. An environment her parents provide, one of whom sits in the puuurty building we call Parliament. If he was the MD of some company with no control over the laws that govern our lives, I wouldn't give a rat's ass about what she thinks about the proletariat.

And don't get me started on Daddy's pathetic attempt at apology. Actually, non-apology. Sounded more to me like he was justifying Princess's comments than saying sorry. Pui. Ang Mo Kio, what the hell were you doing when you let this guy in?

This is the country we live in, ladies and gentlemen.

I don't want to waste more time on this.

I'm getting my ass outta here. You comin'?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home