Tuesday, August 22, 2006

How to get into movies free

Damn long never see Syah already, so today jio him out for movie. Had vouchers expiring this month so die die had to use. Sold him my Matrix DVD to boost my bank account a little too.

Anyway, after lunch we went up to watch My Super Ex-GF, but as we approached the ..uh, turnstile? Anyway the place where your tickets get ripped, the person there walked off to go somewhere, leaving the place unattended. I don't know if s/he saw us or not. We waited for about a minute, chooted a couple of times then decided to let ourselves in. If we hadn't gotten the tickets, we'd have gotten a free movie.

Afterwards we walked to Esplanade, talking cock all the way. Nothing much to do so we went home after that.

Came home, dozed off on the couch, then forced myself to wake up to go for a run. Felt super lazy, but have to run 'cause I'm fat. Tried to follow the Gurkhas again but as usual they run too fast for me. Hopefully within a year I can run as fast as they do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home