Saturday, August 26, 2006

Do you know the way to San Jose?

Don't bother about the title. Didn't know what to put so just plonked the first thing that popped into my mind there.

Wanted to post yesterday, but somehow couldn't connect to Blogger. Anyway, went for my second driving lesson on the 24th. Finally got the hang of the clutch and stopped stalling the car when I try to move off. 1st lesson was embarassing.

Went for my platoon chalet after that. Stood at the BBQ panging the food, and as a result filched lots of food. I think my effort of running this whole week is gone because of that, but it's all good. Times like that don't come often and I'll enjoy then when they come. Pictures are on Jason's blog. Too lazy to collate from the different cameras then post them up now. I'll do them when I got them pictures and the impetus to do it.

Oh yeah. Talking about pictures, finally got my POP photo. That was like, more than a year ago. But I guess it's equal because we owe them our orbat chart. Think we'll be the 1st platoon to ORD without an orbat chart. Heh.

Talking about owing, those of you who still owe me crap, please return them/pass them on to the next guy. Is it a Singaporean trait to take loaned things as yours until the original owner asks for it? Damn, if I had a penny every time I loan stuff out and lose contact with it for at least 6 months, I can change my name to William Henry Gates III. Some of the stuff I have has resided in other people's possession longer than it has with me. LEND ≠ GIVE, PEOPLE! And it takes repeated prodding and badgering for them to return said stuff. Return my stuff once you're done with them! *&@^#$*%^$&*@%&*@#%&*@#%@%*

Worse still are those who lend out the stuff that I lent them. It's a loan to YOU, not Tom/Dick/Harry/Ah Kow/Ah Lian/Santa Clause/Steve-O/Tua Peh Kong! It's not yours, so even if your Momma/best friend/dream girl\boy /pet dog wants to borrow it, at least have the courtesy to ask the owner's permission first. I'm sick of hearing "My fren haven return yet leyyyy" or some equivalent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home