Thursday, January 25, 2007

Feeshy Feeshy

Got a pet today. There's been a little craze in the office to purchase aquatic animals.

Started with 3 guppies last Friday, all of which perished by Tuesday. They were followed by a trio of tetras, of which only one still lives. Then four "bumble bee" fish, all of which are still alive and well.

My little contribution to this menagerie is a fighting fish, bettas i think they're called. I'm gonna call it Feeshy(pronounced Fee-sheee, like how Oded Fehr's character in Deuce Bigalow affectionately calls his lion fish) . GJ got one yesterday, but I didn't like those that were on sale in the other shop. So I dragged GJ and Meifang to the shop where we normally get fish, and chose the most psychotic fish I could find. Pity the office doesn't allow cameras, or I'd take a few pictures and post it here.

Work has been... tumultuous, to say the least. I'm screwing up all over the place. I'd like to thank all the old birds who have been teaching me the ropes and resisting the urge to strangle me when I screw up.

I apologize for sounding a little dead, cause I'm tired. Can't write properly in this state.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home