Thursday, January 11, 2007

New Toy

Nothing much to post about the past few days, hence the silence.

Work's good. I still only know like, 1%, of what I'm supposed to know and I still feel useless when there's work flooding in but I can only help with a couple of tasks but with the mostly-patient (;p) guidiance of my 师父 Ash, I'm improving, albeit slowly.

But I'm really enjoying going to work, and I've pulled out the old garish banner to suit my mood. From GJ's nonsense to me and Ash ribbing each other mercilessly to the looks of amusement and resignation of the rest of the office, I'm liking pretty much every aspect of stepping into the office.

My mom bought me a new toy yesterday. Bose QuietComfort2s. Damn they ROCK. Pity I can't use them when I'm out though. Not practical. Can't hear jack from my surroundings when they're playing music into my ear. Sound is crystal. I won't bore you with further quibbiling, but damn I LOVE this thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home